Extasis Salon & Spa :
Please Take Care Of Your Hair Extensions
They Are a Beauty Investment
Please read instructions carefully
De-tangle the ends then brush from the roots to the tips. Make
- Before washing hair,brush gently with a bristle cushion brush.
sure that the hair extensions have been separated in the root
- Wash hair extensions at least once a week to prevent natural oils from
building up on the scalp area.
- An oil free recommended shampoo should always be used.
- The head should be in an upright position (i.e. In the shower or sitting in
the bath) so that the hair flows in a vertical direction down the sides of
the head. The water should be warm otherwise matting may occur.
- DO NOT rub or massage when washing. Use you fingers to stroke the
shampoo gently into the hair from the roots to the tips.
- Rinse thoroughly using clean running water, gently squeeze but DO NOT
rub to remove excess water.
DO NOT not massage or rub.
- Apply re-constructor using downward stroking movements from mid-
length to the ends leave on hair for the recommended time. DO NOT
comb through hair, rinse throughly
- Apply conditioner, avoid bonded areas near the scalp. Do not use heavy
protein or silicone based conditioners as it may cause the hair to matt or
- After washing and conditioning, wrap a towel around the hair and pat
gently to remove excess water. (do not rub extensions).
- Separate extensions at the roots before drying, de-tangle hair from the
tips, working upwards with a wide toothed comb. Apply and leave in
conditioner from mid-length to the ends, then dry thoroughly with a dryer
using a medium heat.
- If the hair extensions are longer than 10" then place in a loose plait and
secure with a covered band on the end before going to bed at night.
- NEVER sleep on wet or damp extensions, the extensions should always
- Always hold the extensions whilst brushing to avoid placing tension on
the roots, never back comb the roots area.
- Brush hair and de-tangle regularly and wash frequently if the scalp is
- Electric flat and curling irons and hot brushes may be used, but avoid the
bonded areas as direct heat may soften and distort the bonds.
- DO NOT wash hair for 24 hours. A leave in conditioner may be used mid-
length to ends only, do not use on the root area.
- Your hair extensions can be worn for up to 3 months, and should be
removed after for re-dress.
- See Your stylist in 4-6 week intervals